Rani Weekly is a leading Tamil magazine featuring the latest news, film, health, interviews, science, current affairs, technology and the arts each week.
• Read an interactive version of the magazine – filled with audio, video and interactive content.
• The Rani Weekly App is free to download
• Store and access back issues.
• You may purchase single issues using in-app purchase.
• Subscribe within the app and enjoy full access to each week’s issues and articles
• Subscribe annually, half-yearly, quarterly or buy a single issue.
•3-month subscription available for $5.99, automatically renewed until canceled
•6-month subscription available for $10.99, automatically renewed until canceled
•1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
You will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes.
• Payment is charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will automatically renew at the same price 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage auto-renew of your subscription from your iTunes account settings at any time, but must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged again.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Rani Weekly Magazine. is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-05. The program can be installed on Android.
Rani Weekly Magazine. (version 1.0.3) has a file size of 33.55 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.